- Acceptance testing is basically done by the user or customer although other stakeholders may be involved as well.
- The goal of acceptance testing is to establish confidence in the system.
- Acceptance testing is most often focused on a validation type testing.
- Acceptance testing may occur at more than just a single level, for example:
- A Commercial Off the shelf (COTS) software product may be acceptance tested when it is installed or integrated.
- Acceptance testing of the usability of the component may be done during component testing.
- Acceptance testing of a new functional enhancement may come before system testing.
For any query or issue, feel free to discuss on http://discuss.eduguru.in