- In system testing the behavior of whole system/product is tested as defined by the scope of the development project or product.
- It may include tests based on risks and/or requirement specifications, business process, use cases, or other high level descriptions of system behavior, interactions with the operating systems, and system resources.
- System testing is most often the final test to verify that the system to be delivered meets the specification and its purpose.
- System testing is carried out by specialists testers or independent testers.
- System testing should investigate both functional and non-functional requirements of the testing.
For any query or issue, feel free to discuss on http://discuss.eduguru.in