Skip to content
- Thinking ability. Stops us from thinking about solving problems.
- Computers break down. When they don’t work it stops companies and people working.
- Addiction. Playing games or social networks can lead to an addiction.
- Conversation. People are spending less time communicating with the people face to face.
- Lack of exercise. Children and adults spend to much time sat at a computer or on a laptop.
- Virus. Many virus can cause computers to stop working and lose valuable data because of them.
- Scams, People around the world trying to get money from you.
- Harmful to the environment. Compute equipment needs to be deposed of properly.
- Lack of work for people. Computers have reduce the need for people to do the same job as a computer can do the job of several people.