What is Motherboard
A motherboard is one of the most important parts of a computer system. The motherboard is the backbone that ties the computer’s components together at one spot and allows them to talk to each other. A motherboard provides connectivity between the hardware components of a computer, like the CPU, RAM, Hard Drive, ROM, PCI Slots and Video card and other components are connected. There are multiple types of motherboards, designed to fit different types and sizes of computers.
Features of Motherboards :
There are following features in motherboards :
- Motherboard supports a single type of CPU along with some kind of component.
- Video cards, hard disks, sound cards have to be compatible with the motherboard to function properly.
- Motherboard varies greatly in supporting various types of components.
- It has various ,varieties then user can select as per second.
- Some motherboard are supportable to multiple hard drive.
Importance of Motherboard :
- It can be considered as backbone of computer.
- It is a electronic device that process data with respect to user requirement using IO Device
- A computer Lifeless without motherboard.
- The data processes take place in a processor is an important component.
- Processor is situated in hardware circuit board called Motherboard or Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Other extension of motherboard are referred to Daughter board.
What Use of Motherboard in a Computer :
First use of motherboard has to provide best logical layout because all important processing component of computer CPU ,system memory and Graphics card are embedded on motherboard , to create interface between all component is known as Component hub. It has circuit board and on circuit board is deigned different pathways are known as Buses those pathway help to be transfer data to all computer component. It is manage to circulate power for part of computer as per their requirement.
Motherboard work as communication center to entire computer component that are connected with Direct or indirect. ROM is attached on Motherboard, known as BIOS , It provide the assistance for booting process while turning in power of computer. It allow connecting various computer component direct or indirect , there are some peripherals such as printer, keyboard , audio jacks , hard drive and mouse , those are connected directly to motherboard via various ports, socket and connector.