A Guru or a teacher is regarded highly for their selfless contribution to our educational journey. In India, September 5 is marked as Teacher’s Day. It is an annual celebration to value and honor the remarkable role that teachers play in our lives. The day also marks the birth anniversary of former President of India, Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. Read more: Happy Teacher’s Day
After our parents, it is the teacher who inculcates good values and wisdom into our lives. They play a very important role in every student’s life. Words are not enough to express our gratitude to our teachers, therefore we dedicate the 5th of September to all our beloved teachers who have taught us something about life and helped us to become better individuals. After finishing our high school and college, we tend to somehow forget our revered teachers who have been the building blocks of where we are today. So on this day, let us remember all our mentors and teachers and send them a gratitude message for playing such an important role in our lives. Here are some wishes, messages, quotes, and greetings for Teachers’ Day.
“Happy Teacher’s Day! It has been an honor to get to learn so many things from you; thank you for inspiring me! We need more instructors like you in our schools and universities. All the efforts and hard work you invested to bring out the best in us can never be repaid in mere words ”
“Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you, teacher, for guiding us, inspiring us And making us what we are today.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day
“I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day
“Your teachings will never be erased from my mind.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day
“You accepted the challenge to teach me and I accepted the challenge to learn.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day
“You are my mind and education rock star.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day
“A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite imagination and instill the love of learning.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day
“You have pure love for teaching and I have entire love for learning.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day
“Just wanted to let you know that you are the best and your way of teaching is marvelous. ― Happy Teacher’s Day
“To me you are my role model. To me you are the best teacher.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day
- You have always been an excellent educator who knew how to illuminate a soul with its light. Happy Teacher’s Day to my favorite teacher!
- Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher, and you only deserve the best.
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. Thank you for being a wonderful teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Happy Teacher’s Day! It has been an honor to get to learn so many things from you; thank you for inspiring me! We need more instructors like you in our schools and universities.
- All the efforts and hard work you invested to bring out the best in us can never be repaid in mere words. We can only feel grateful for having a teacher like you!
- Teacher, you have always challenged me to work hard and get good grades. I will always remember you. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Even though my grades may not always be the best, I assure you that having you as my teacher makes me truly blessed. For now I know that you’ll never give up on me, Thank you for helping me be all I can be. Because of you I can see that my future is bright, Above all you taught me to shine forth my light. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- You are the spark, the inspiration, the guide, the candle to my life. I am deeply thankful that you are my teacher.
- I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are. Wishing you a Teacher’s Day that’s full of joyous moments!
- Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- This beautiful message is for my retired teacher whose service in our school is greatly appreciated and who has been one of the stalwarts of our school with her good teaching. Teacher, I thank you with all my heart for your service.
- The best teachers don’t give you the answer, but they spark within you the desire to find the answer yourself. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- From ABCs to red, white, and blue; to history and mathematics too, all I want to say is a big THANK you!
- I feel so blessed to have a teacher like you who not only pushes me towards achieving my goal but also supports me in every step. Today I celebrate you for being selfless, devoted, hardworking, and the wisest person in the classroom. I am grateful to be your student. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- On this day we honor teachers like you, who give of themselves in all that they do. So thank you, my teacher, for all that you gave. I am grateful to be your student. Thank you for challenging me to be my best and instilling in me a passion for learning. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Not everyone has a heart of gold, and such dedication– but you do! You’re a truly inspiring individual who has taught so much more than simply curriculum. Thatis why I just wanted to let you know that your hard work, efforts, and care are much appreciated. Best wishes for this Teacher’s Day!
- “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’. – Dan Rather
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” -William Butler Yeats
- A teacher who can arouse a feeling for one single good action, for one single good poem, accomplishes more than he who fills our memory with rows and rows of natural objects, classified with name and form. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.” – Josef Albers
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.” – Khalil Gibran