All Java components require names. Names utilized for classes, variables and strategies are called identifiers. In Java, there are a few focuses to recall about identifiers. They are as per the following standard:
- All identifiers ought to start with a letter (beginning to end or a to z), underscore (_) or special character ($).
- After the first character, identifiers can have any mix of characters.
- You cannot use a keyword as an identifier.
- Most significantly, identifiers are case sensitive. So, Sample is not same as sample.
- Examples of identifiers include $salary, age, __1_value and _value.
- Examples of illicit identifiers include –compensation and 123abc
For any query or issue, feel free to discuss on http://discuss.eduguru.in