About Java programs, it is paramount to remember the accompanying points.
- Class Names – For all class names, the first letter ought to be in Upper Case.
On the off chance that few words are utilized to structure a name of the class, every internal word’s first letter ought to be in Upper Case. For example, a standard class name is as follows:
- Case Sensitivity – Java is case sensitive, which implies that the identifier Hi and hi would have distinctive importance in Java.
- Method Names – All system names ought to begin with a Lower Case letter. In the event that few words are utilized to structure the name of the method, then every internal word’s first letter ought to be in Upper Case. An example of this convention is follows:
public void mysamplemethod ()
- Filename – The name of the system record ought to precisely match the class name. At the point when you are saving the file, you ought to save it utilizing the class name. Remember Java is case touchy and affix “.java” to the end of the name. If the document name and the class name don’t match your system won’t assemble. Consider the example of a class name Sample. In this case, you must name the file as sample.java.
- public static void main(string args) – Java system handling begins from the main() function, which is a required piece of each Java program.
For any query or issue, feel free to discuss on http://discuss.eduguru.in