;:LinuxLive USB Creator is a free and open-source software for Windows. It will help you in your journey of discovery with Linux.
For you, LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux.
Not only for geeks
LiLi is designed to be used by both beginners and geeks.
If you are a beginner, LiLi will let you try Linux for the first time, keeping Windows clean of any modifications.
And if you are a geek, LiLi will allow you to test almost any Linux distributions directly from Windows, or just install them from a USB flash drive instead of CDs.
features of LiLi:
Free and Open-source
LinuxLive USB Creator is a completely free and open-source software for Windows only. It has been built with simplicity in mind and it can be used by anyone. All you have to do is to pick up a Linux in the list and give it a try.
No reboot needed
Are you sick of having to reboot your PC to try Linux? No need with LinuxLive USB Creator. It has a built-in virtualization feature that lets you run your Linux within Windows just out of the box!
Supports many Linux distributions
Did you see that never-ending list? They are almost all there: Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, OpenSUSE, Mint, Slax, CentOS, ArchLinux, Gentoo, PCLinuxOS, Sabayon, BackTrack, Puppy Linux
Having a Live USB key is better than just using a Live CD because you can even save your data and install software. This feature is called persistence.
SmartClean & SmartDownload
And a lot more !
- Intelligent processing: LiLi works with many Linux, even if they are not officially supported
- Hidden installation: LiLi hides the Linux installation, your USB key stays clean
- File integrity: tells you if your ISO is corrupted
- Keeps your data on your USB device (formats only if needed)
- Intelligent formatting: can format disks bigger than 32 GB
- Auto-update: automatic updates when new Linux distributions are available
- Also works with .IMG files (experimental)
LINUX LILI DOWNLOADS LINK