Basic of Algorithm : Start Writing Algorithm
- Algorithm are the set of well defined instruction in sequence to solve a problem.
- This is a instruction written in English language, step by step to solve the problem
- An algorithm should always have a clear stopping point.
- Inputs and outputs should be defined precisely.
- Each steps in algorithm should be clear and unambiguous.
- Algorithm should be most effective among many different ways to solve a problem.
- An algorithm shouldn’t have computer code. Instead, the algorithm should be written in such a way that, it can be used in similar programming languages.
- Algorithm is not the computer code. Algorithm are just the instructions which gives clear idea to you idea to write the computer code.
- Algorithm is a written logic to run a program
Examples Of Algorithms
Write an algorithm to add two numbers entered by user.
Step 1: Start
Step 2: Define three variables num1, num2 and sum.
Step 3: Get the data in num1 and num2 variables.
Step 4: Add num1 and num2 and assign the result to sum.
Step 5: Display sum
Step 6: Stop
[xyz-ihs snippet=”Discuss”]For any query or issue, feel free to discuss on http://discuss.eduguru.in