Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission has released new recruitment and in this recruitment, 2213 posts of Inspector and Attendant in which recruitment is done. Whichever qualified candidates want to apply in this recruitment of Bihar state and other states, in which recruitment on the post of Sub Inspector and Attendant. They can fill the online application, whose last date is 24 September 2020.
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)
Sub Inspector SI / Sergeant Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Application Start : 16/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24/09/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 24/09/2020
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 700/-
- SC / ST : 400/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode. OR Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 37 Years. (Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years. (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
“Vacancy Details Total : 2213 Post”
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Form
- Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC Are Released the Notification for Sub Inspector SI and Sergeant for the 2213 Vacancies in BPSSC Latest Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 16/08/2020 to 24/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Bihar Police Range Officer Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Apply Online link:https://apply-bpssc.com/BPSSCV2/applicationIndex