One of the best MySQL client i have used is HeidiSQL.
- HeidiSQL runs fine on Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and – with Wine – on any Linux and newer MacOS X versions.
- On Windows 64bit, if you have a 32bit version installed in C:Program Files (x86)…, then the 64bit version is installed separately, and can be uninstalled separately. You should uninstall the 32bit version in that case.
- Previous installers can be downloaded here
- 57Birth Of MySQL MySQL started out with the intention of using the mSQL database system to connect to tables using fast low-level (ISAM) routines. However, after some testing, They conclude that mSQL was not fast enough or flexible enough. This resulted in a new SQL interface to our database but with…
- 40What is a process? Except the kernel, Everything on a Linux system runs in the context of a process. Process can be loosely defined as a running program. Every process on a Linux system has a unique Process ID (PID). Users and programs use this PID to communicate with the…