These are the steps for opening any specific port on the Windows 10 firewall:
1) Search “firewall” and click on Windows Defender Firewall, as shown below:
2) Click on Inbound Rules, as shown.
3) Click on New Rule, select port and click Next as shown:
4) Enter a specific port number. In this case, it’s 443. Click Next.
5) Allow or block the connection as needed.
6) Name the rule and description as needed.
7) The same steps need to be followed for allowing outbound connection. In step 1, instead of selecting Inbound Rules, select Outbound Rules and follow the same steps as above.