- Reference variables are made utilizing characterized constructors of the classes. They are utilized to get to objects. These variables are proclaimed to be of a particular data type that can’t be changed. A few examples of such data types are Employee and Dog.
- Class objects, and different kind of variables go under reference data type.
- Default estimation of any reference variable is invalid.
- A reference variable can be utilized to allude to any object of the announced sort.
- Example: myanimal = new Animals(“rabbit”);
For any query or issue, feel free to discuss on http://discuss.eduguru.in