- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a branch of Science which deals with helping machines find solutions to complex problems in a more human-like fashion.
- This generally involves borrowing characteristics from human intelligence, and applying them as algorithms in a computer friendly way.
- A more or less flexible or efficient approach can be taken depending on the requirements established, which influences how artificial the intelligent behavior appears
- Artificial Intelligence is a new electronic machine that stores large amount of information and process it at very high speed
- The computer is interrogated by a human via a teletype It passes if the human cannot tell if there is a computer or human at the other end
- The ability to solve problems
- It is the science and engineering of making intelligent machines, especially intelligent computer programs. It is related to the similar task of using computers to understand human intelligence
For any query or issue, feel free to discuss on http://discuss.eduguru.in