- The three primary constants and variable types in C are integer, float and character.
- A variable name can be of maximum 31 characters.
- Do not use a keyword as a variable name.
- An expression may contain any sequence of constants, variables and operators.
- Operators having equal precedence are evaluated using associativity.
- Left to right associativity means that the left operand of a operator must be unambiguous whereas right to left associativity means that the right operand of a operator must be unambiguous.
- Input/output in C can be achieved using scanf( ) and printf( )functions.
For any query or issue, feel free to discuss on http://discuss.eduguru.in