Synopsis: Redirect (transfer) a call
Description: Redirect (transfer) a call.
Variables: (Names marked with * are required)
- Channel: Channel to redirect
ExtraChannel: Second call leg to transfer (optional)
- Exten: Extension to transfer to
- Context: Context to transfer to
- Priority: Priority to transfer to
ActionID: Optional Action id for message matching.
- 44Asterisk Manager API Action Originate Action: Originate Parameters: Channel: Channel on which to originate the call (The same as you specify in the Dial application command) Context: Context to use on connect (must use Exten & Priority with it) Exten: Extension to use on connect (must use Context & Priority…
- 38ChannelRedirect : This is used to redirect the given channel to target dialplan. For example if you want to redirect the channel SIP/1222-09992 to wrap context at 2 priority. You can use this function/command to do so. This has been added in Asterisk 1.4 version. For Asterisk 1.4 version ChannelRedirect(channel|[[context|]extension|]priority)…